We have updated the SVNH Communicable Disease Prevention Plan. Effective today, staff and volunteers are required to wear masks when indoors. Masks are recommended, but not required, for participants and visitors.
Staff and volunteers are required to wear masks in the following circumstances:
- When in common areas of the building, such as hallways, stairwells, washrooms, the lobby, program rooms, etc.
- When accompanying participants or clients on public transit
- When participating in group programs/activities that take place indoors
- Where maintaining 2 metres physical distance from others is not possible
- When sorting and preparing food for distribution to community members and program participants.
SVNH Communicable Disease Prevention Plan.pdf
South Vancouver Neighbourhood House