Are you taking care of an older adult as a family member or friend? Does caregiving increase your stress, health problems and financial difficulties?
South Vancouver Family and Friend Caregiver Supports Program (FFCSP) provides caregivers with supports and knowledge to manage the heavy duty, to navigate the health care system, to make each day less stressful for you.
- Support group via Zoom
- Information and resources
- Home visit (outdoors)
- Phone Buddy
- Frozen meal delivery
- Computer Literacy
South Vancouver Neighbourhood House’s Family & Friend Caregiver Supports Program is funded by the Government of BC and managed by the United Way, specially supported by Family Caregivers of BC.
Click below to view resources for caregivers:
- English group meeting (virtual), every 4th Tuesday of the month at 10:30am-11:30am
- Mandarin group meeting (virtual), every 4th Thursday of the month at 10:30am-11:30am
- Cantonese group meeting (virtual), every 2nd Friday of the month at 1-2pm
- Flexible, by phone, email or in-person
- Free with SVNH membership
Click the images below to view larger versions:
For more information, please contact Ping at:
- Phone: (604) 324-6212 ext 116
- Email: email@example.com
Information, resources and support for family and friend caregivers is available through Family Caregivers of BC website, https://www.familycaregiversbc.ca/ or call the BC Caregiver Support Line toll free at 1-877-520-3267, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 8:30 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday.