There is a change in the HandyDART Service Provider
Starting July 1, 2018, TransLink is changing the HandyDART service provider from MVT to First Canada.
According to Kevin Desmond, CEO of TransLink, in addition to this new partnership, TransLink is planning to improve the HandyDART service by:
- expanding HandyDART service by more than 170,000 trips by 2019 (a 15% increase in number of trips over 2016)
- adding 13 new HandyDART vehicles this year and a further 10 vehicles in 2019
- making it easier for customers to arrange next-day trips by extending the booking window from 12pm to 4pm
- improving the customer-feedback process by moving it in-house
- improving transparency by adding HandyDART information to the Accountability Centre on translink.ca
If you have any questions about HandyDART, please contact the Access Transit Customer Care Team at 604-953-3680.