We are looking for individuals who:
- are 19 years of age or older;
- are a past or current family caregiver for an older adult OR an older adult who is or was a family caregiver;
- can read, write and speak in English or French.
If you choose to take part and are eligible to participate:
You will be asked to complete 2 data collection sessions (Session 1 will be 1.5 – 2 hours and Session 2 will be 1 hour).
During the first session, you will answer questions about your caregiver background.
During both sessions, one of our research assistants will ask you to take part in an interview about your perception of different caregiver activities and technologies.
Assessments will take place either
- in person at GF Strong or Blusson Spinal Cord Centre, or any place that is convenient for you,
- or over the phone
- Scheduling based on availability.
For more information, please contact Leena Chau at 604-714-4108 or by email.