If you are a person caring for a family member, friend or neighbour - this FREE workshop is for you!
Sat, October 3, 2015
South Vancouver Neighbourhood House
6470 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC
- 9:30-10am - Registration and Light Breakfast
- 10:00am - Welcome
- 10:15am - 12:30pm - Presentations and Information Sharing
Topics to be covered include:
- Being a Caregiver: 10 Things to Consider to Thrive, Survive and Revive
- Promoting and Safeguarding Caregivers' Health and Wellness
- Finding and Accessing Help from Community Resources
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Please call 604-324-6212 or by email to reserve your spot.
This event is presented to you by:
The South Vancouver Seniors Hub and the South Vancouver Neighbourhood House